Knox’s Construction recommends gutter cleaning at least twice per year, once in the spring and once in the fall. This simple home maintenance task not only preserves your Pittsburgh roofing, it prevents the serious threat of water pooling around your foundation.
Many homeowners undertake gutter cleaning themselves, but the job can be messy and quite dangerous for the do-it-yourselfer. For those who don’t wish to deal with the hassle and personal safety dangers, Knox’s offers professional gutter cleaning services in Cranberry, Wexford, Upper St. Clair and many more local communities. You don’t even need to be home when we clean your gutters.
How We Clean Gutters in Pittsburgh
Use Knox’s Construction for your gutter cleaning needs and know the job will be done correctly. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Thoroughly clean gutters, downspouts, valleys and flashing.
- Flush the gutter system to ensure proper function.
- Tighten and adjust gutters as needed.
- Check the condition of your gutters for signs of rust, holes or other damage.
- Bag and dispose of debris.
For Professional Cleaning of Gutters in Pittsburgh, Count on Knox’s
Check this messy job off your to-do list by calling Knox’s Construction today at (877) 670-5669. We can provide a FREE estimate for your gutter cleaning project.